What exactly is character based on? People can be so different when it comes to that. I believe that character is determined by a person's past experiences, their habits, their upbringing, and the memories. Actions aren't precisely predetermined by these things, but they certainly play a large role. How people react in different situations is so different. A little kid is likely to react completely differently from an adult when faced with something funny. Character is probably heavily determined by age and experience. For little kids, everything is new, so they react more. If something is new to an older person, they'll probably draw on their previous knowledge of anything relating to it, and react more rationally. What if something happens spontaneously, like a car wreck? With instinctive reactions like the ones that might occur during a crash, things can still change. A man who was in the military will probably react differently from, say, a 23-year-old who's in college studying communications or something.
I dunno. It's just interesting to look at people's everyday actions.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm not sure that I would post more, just because I need some guidelines to follow, but I don't really know. I did seem to post more on the create your own idea posts so maybe. I do think more create your own posts would be nice though.
Post a Comment