Since I am incapable of making a blog post that is profound and thought-inducing (most of the time), I would like to bring to your attention the wonder of the lolcat. The lolcat cannot be explained in any way. You must behold the mighty beings themselves.
www.icanhascheezburger.com
Okay, maybe they're not for everyone. If that's the case, there's also loldogs.
www.ihasahotdog.com
And, if that's still not funny (really, you must have a singularly long stick up your butt), there are lolpoliticians.
www.punditkitchen.com
The added benefit is that if you think lolcats are amusing, both the other sites will make you laugh like a delighted lemur for hours on end. (or for thirty seconds, but good enough, am I right?)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AHHHH I love lolcats. Ahahahahaha. probably because I'm a catlady-to-be. They just really make my day, youknow? X]
Post a Comment